Braden 3-Piece Suit
Handmade in the USA
The perfect suit for your baby boy that is both stylish and comfortable. This very elegant suit for boys has been created with our plush quilted and French Terry cottons. Detailed with shell buttons and ivory grosgrain ribbon trim. Features a soft elastic in the waist for a comfortable fit. Double pockets on the jacket makes for a handsome look. Suit includes jacket, shirt and pants/shorts. Ideal for that very special occasion!
- 100% Ivory Quilted Cotton
- 100% French Terry Cotton
- Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon
- Shell buttons
- Ivory Cotton/Rayon Shirt
- Onesie Imported
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
We loved the outfit it was perfect and great quality!
Purchase is so beautiful and of high quality!
I loved everything! I was so excited for my son to wear his outfit for his baptism. I loved the way it came out in his pictures, everything is just gorgeous! We also got the matching hat and wingtip shoes.
Thank you so much for the stunning christening outfit. We absolutely love it and could not belive how quickly it was delivered!
The Braden suit was good.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA