**Sizes 0-3 Months Shipping by 10/6**
Handmade in the USA
The perfect finish to your Harrison baby boy outfit! When he's not quite walking yet, these booties are an adorable baby shoe option. Made with soft white textured cotton and soft elastic straps to help keep them on his little feet. The ivory Venice lace, sky blue linen blend trim and a shell button on the toe make for an ideally coordinated look when paired with his special occasion outfit. A cute heirloom gift for him to keep until taking home his own little one.
- 100% white cotton
- Ivory Venice lace
- Light blue linen trim
- Shell button
- Soft velvet elastic strap
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- Our cottons are extra soft and breathable
- Our linens are a linen/cotton blend for extra softness
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items because this is the best way to keep the materials in their original condition
- Water, heat, and detergents can all affect the shape and color of materials, silk and dyed ribbons can especially change texture and color when washed with water
- Once clean, we suggest storing the items with stuffed with acid-free tissue paper placed in a non-airtight cardboard box lined with acid-free paper, or hang them in a 100% Muslin Cotton Garment Bag
Beautiful baptismal outfit that is timeless and will be treasured. So soft. Booties are snug for my long toes/footed little man but looked great.
I LOVED THE OUTFIT IT WAS PERFECT.
Booties were true to size, highly recommend measuring your baby’s foot before ordering. Everything I have ordered has been beyond my expectations and the customer service is top notch! Don’t hesitate to order from this company.
Christening outfit came pristinely wrapped beautifully designed and well made. Sized perfectly and my grandson looks absolutely adorable in it. Will definitely refer this site to others.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA