Owen Convertible Romper & Skirt Set
*Sizes 0-3, 3-6 and 9-12 months ships by 6/3. Sizes 6-9 and 18-24 months shipping now*
A new addition to our Owen collection! The Owen Convertible Set has been created with the finest linen in a lovely shade of light ivory. The skirt is designed to easily slip over the Owen romper with an elastic waist that creates a comfortable and secure fit to wear throughout the baptism ceremony. On the bottom of the skirt, three intricate pintucks add a special detail that adds to the heirloom christening look. The romper, designed to fall mid-calf to ankle length, is detailed with blue and ivory silk ribbon. The perfect addition to use for his special day and simply remove the skirt for his after party!
- Linen/cotton blend in light ivory
- Blue & ivory silk ribbon
- Soft elastic waist
- Skirt is 26” long
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The cap made the outfit!
Ordered this for my son for his chrisenting, it arrived earlier than expected and is absolutely beautiful! It fits him perfectly!
The skirt is the perfect finishing touch to the gown for our godson!
I wanted my baby to wear a traditional gown, but my husband did not want him in a dress. This skirt is the perfect compromise! He got to wear a gown for the ceremony and then had then had the adorable jumpsuit once the skirt was removed for the party after!