Victoria Long Sleeve Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
A girls Baptism gown that is a true work of art. Our Victoria gown is handcrafted and beautifully detailed, lined with rich silk Dupioni in a vintage Pink Champagne or Ivory color. The soft embroidered ivory floral lace with cording is both comfortable and elegant, and is enhanced by the beautiful silk underneath. The long lace sleeve length will have everyone believing this is a family gown passed down specially for your little one. The heirloom length skirt falls well past her toes for a traditional look, and the gorgeous scalloped lace at the hem adds a timeless beauty. A darling floral edge lace and silk trim add depth and richness, while the silk covered buttons at the bodice finish the piece and allow a wonderful fit. Includes her matching Ivory sheer lace bonnet with silk ribbon ties that frames her little face perfectly on her Christening or Baptism day. This is an heirloom gown that will be passed down and appreciated for generations to come.
- 100% Silk Dupioni in Vintage Pink Champagne
- Ivory embroidered lace with cording
- Ivory silk ribbons
- Silk covered buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
My daughter was 3 months old but 14lb and 26 inches long so i bought the 9-12month it fit like a glove. Well worth the money would purchase from them again.
Our little girl looked like an angel in her christening gown! I highly recommend, definitely looked very well made and i could not have been happier with her dress!
This dress is so beautiful the detail is precious! We had to cancel my niece’s baptism because of the Coronavirus but Baby Beau and Belle customer service assured us if the dress didn’t fit when we finally needed it, we could exchange it for another size! Excellent customer service and beautiful dresses! Win Win
Literally the most gorgeous baptism dress I have ever seen and even prettier on my baby! Blake is 10 months and the 9-12 month fit perfect. My family and friends couldn’t stop saying how much they loved the dress. Customer service was excellent answered all my questions I had prior to ordering this dress!
This gown ended up being the perfect last minute back-up gown for my baby. I had intended for her to wear a family gown, but unfortunately it did not fit and we were left to find a gown at the last minute. When I opened the package, I was so amazed at how antique the style looked, it were as if we had received our family gown in the mail!