Silas Vest Suit
Handmade in the USA
The Silas vest suit is made with Spring in mind! A soft white linen shirt detailed with buttons and a chest pocket will keep him comfortable and cool, designed to be worn over our soft taupe cotton shorts. The light Silas vest is made with two super soft cottons for extra comfort, a soft taupe cotton adds color to his outfit and is lined in a white gauze cotton. Pair with the coordinating natural french terry newsboy cap and tan suede shoes to complete his look. Add the Silas trench coat for an adorable suit!
- Linen blend in white
- 100% Wash lawn cotton in ice taupe
- 100% Cotton gauze in white
- Button closure & detail
- Soft elastic
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA