Tessa Silk Romper
Handmade in the USA
A gorgeous silk outfit for your baby girl! This vintage pink champagne silk dupioni romper features unique details in the embroidered scallop lace bodice that will only make such a special day even better! The pink silk color is muted so its still church appropriate while standing apart from others. Sweet pearl buttons at the back add a subtle sparkle, and cute cap sleeves complete the design. Includes hidden snaps along the legs for quick changes. Made to fall mid-thigh to knee length depending on her height, so she is elegantly styled but still your baby girl. This collection is unique in that you can purchase the ivory convertible silk skirt to wear over the romper, turning it from a contemporary dedication outfit into a traditional length Christening gown. Have her wear the skirt for the Baptism and then simply remove it for the after Christening party. Perfect and unique for her First Birthday outfit, girls Easter outfit, Dedication day outfit, or any special event.
- 100% Silk Dupioni in Vintage Pink Champagne
- Ivory and Pink Champagne embroidered lace
- Pearl buttons
- Includes- Silk Baby Romper (Convertible Gown set available separately)
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA