Tessa Silk Romper
Handmade in the USA
A gorgeous silk outfit for your baby girl! This vintage pink champagne silk dupioni romper features unique details in the embroidered scallop lace bodice that will only make such a special day even better! The pink silk color is muted so its still church appropriate while standing apart from others. Sweet pearl buttons at the back add a subtle sparkle, and cute cap sleeves complete the design. Includes hidden snaps along the legs for quick changes. Made to fall mid-thigh to knee length depending on her height, so she is elegantly styled but still your baby girl. This collection is unique in that you can purchase the ivory convertible silk skirt to wear over the romper, turning it from a contemporary dedication outfit into a traditional length Christening gown. Have her wear the skirt for the Baptism and then simply remove it for the after Christening party. Perfect and unique for her First Birthday outfit, girls Easter outfit, Dedication day outfit, or any special event.
- 100% Silk Dupioni in Vintage Pink Champagne
- Ivory and Pink Champagne embroidered lace
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Amazingly quick delivery. I ordered on a Friday and I received it the following Tuesday. The jumpsuit was even better in person. The attention to detail is fenominal for the price you pay.
I bought the silk jumpsuit, the skirt, the bonnet, the hairpiece, booties, the sweater and the shoes.
I am extremely satisfied. The outfit is beautiful. I know my daughter will pass it down to her children.
I recently purchased this item for my 18 month old for post baptism party. It is very high quality. The only problem is that for my 18 month old (23 lbs) I purchased size 18-24 mo and it was really huge. But I was able to reorder a size 9-12 mo which was received next day and it fit perfect! Great customer service as well. My daughter's photo shooting turned out amazing with this jumpsuit. Cute!
Absolutely beautiful, if you like the picture you will like it more in person, beautiful design, very practical . Regarding the size , I ordered 18 to 24 for my 11 -month weight 23 pounds. Thank you for such a beautiful jumpsuit!!.
This outfit was absolutely as beautiful in person as it is online. The jumper is a little more pink than I thought it would be, but it's muted and still looks very antique-like. I admit I was nervous based on previous reviews stating the skirt was flat, buttons fell off, etc. I went ahead and took the chance anyway, as I had no luck finding something classic looking with quality material. When it arrived I was beyond thrilled to find that it was perfect. It didn't even need to be steamed. The quality - superb. I love having something that can be passed down generationally.