Tessa Receiving Blanket
Handmade in the USA
Made with a super soft supima cotton in white, the Tessa baby blanket features the same vintage pink champagne silk on the corner with the same embroidered lace as the romper for the perfect match. The lightweight pima cotton is lovely for a spring or summer occasion, and makes the perfect accessory for her to snuggle with on her dedication day. Makes a great addition to her designer silk outfit, also makes for a perfect baby shower gift. Add her embroidered name above the silk corner in vintage ivory thread for a personal touch!
- White Pima cotton
- Vintage pink champagne silk dupioni corner and edging
- Embroidered lace in Ivory and Pink champagne
- Optional personalization in vintage ivory thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA