Handmade in the USAThe Jessa Headband looks beautiful with the Jessa jumpsuit or dress. Accented with light pink silk ribbon and beautiful pastel floral appliqué with added pearl beading. Soft elastic allows for a comfortable stretch so she can wear it for months to come and she’ll treasure this extra special headband as a garter on her wedding day.
- Floral applique with pastel flowers, pastel green vines & pearl beading
- Light pink silk ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Loved my gift for my granddaughters christening! So so pretty.
So sweet and delicate! Decided to keep both the Jessa Hat and the Headband because they are both so beautiful and so different and I could not choose between the two.
I loved having this at the house for the party after the baptism… The bonnet would have kind of gotten in her way and this was a nice thing to put on after the baptism.
This head band ties the hole outfit together.Its just so delicate looking.
Adorable. The lace is a lovely matte off-white. Gives impact due to the ruffle around & focal decoration. My 10 mth old has 80th percentile head & she was comfy & had no marks on head afterwards. Quality distinction and was the icing on the cake of the outfit. My bow was beautifully and thoughtfully customised to match the white Louisa. I was overwhelmed by the customer service (see review white Louisa romper).