Indigo Trim Quilt Blanket
Handmade in the USA
The Indigo trim blanket is made from our softest textured pima cotton, a 100% cotton in grey with a lovely texture that makes it perfect for snuggling up to. The same fine linen we use to make the Indigo collection pieces is used for the binding. Optional embroidery to add his name for a personalized touch that will make this blanket a true heirloom piece.
- 100% light grey textured cotton
- Indigo linen blend
- Optional custom embroidery in deep blue
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA