Harrison Knit Sweater
Warm and comfortable for your precious little one, the Harrison sweater is a classic design. Made with our custom dyed sky blue knit, that is made with the softest knit material for your baby boy's comfort. Ivory Venice trim down the center adds a handsome detail for his special day, and shell buttons at the front allow for the perfect fit. This sweater will look perfect with the Harrison Romper or any other outfit you might have needing that extra special finished look.
- Soft knit - light blue
- Light blue linen blend trim
- Ivory Venice lace
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- Super soft acrylic knit is light and cozy
- Our linens are a linen/cotton blend for extra softness
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items because this is the best way to keep the materials in their original condition
- Water, heat, and detergents can all affect the shape and color of materials, silk and dyed ribbons can especially change texture and color when washed with water
- Once clean, we suggest storing the items with stuffed with acid-free tissue paper placed in a non-airtight cardboard box lined with acid-free paper, or hang them in a 100% Muslin Cotton Garment Bag
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Harrison sweater romper booties and cap looked absolutely perfect on my grandson’s Baptism Day
Delicate and beautiful! In love!
The material was unbelievable soft; very beautiful. Definitely will purchase more items in the future...
This coordinating sweater was just precious and perfect1
Beautifully made. Customer service was exceptional. Item was received on time as indicated. My little guy looked very handsome on his special day. We bought the Harrison short sleeve jumper to go with it