Gwen Fitted Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
Just darling! The Gwen fitted bonnet is a delightfully designed for a vintage look. Made with rich 100% pima cotton in white so its comfortable for your baby girl. The embroidered netting lace is enhanced by the white lining, showing the beautiful detail of the champagne and ivory pattern. Champagne Venice edge lace details around the fitted front and along the back for a traditional vintage bonnet look that perfectly frames her face, and ties with silk ribbon under her chin for a great fit. A wonderful pairing to her vintage dress.
- Champagne and Ivory lace
- White 100% pima cotton lining
- Silk ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
This bonnet was adorable paired with the Gwen romper dress, it was a traditional style, covering her head, but being fitted nothing was around her face and my daughter's bright smile was able to shine! The champagne lace it gorgeous as well!