Grayson 3-Piece Shorts Suit
Handmade in the USA
Our Grayson baby shorts suit was specially created for your newest little one for his comfort warmer weather. Made with plush grey quilted cotton and white French terry cotton, this suit has special texture details not found in most newborn outfits. The folded collar and functional little pockets on the jacket are darling, and the pleated front creases on the shorts make him look like a stylish little prince. Pair with the matching newsboy hat, booties and blanket to complete his look. This suit is the perfect outfit for any special occasion or event, from bring baby home to first pictures to his baptism, wrap him in the comfort of the Grayson shorts suit!
- 100% grey quilted cotton
- 100% white French terry cotton
- Shell buttons
- Pocket details
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
We received our order very quickly and it was just perfect for our special day! We loved how it arrived with tissue paper wrapped in a ribbon and the suit on a little hanger. It fit our son just right!