Emma Girls Christening Set - SAVE 10%
Handmade in the USA
We've gathered four pieces from our new Emma collection into one convenient Christening set! This beautiful set includes the Emma romper, skirt, bonnet and booties. The Emma bubble romper is made with a fine linen and cotton blend in a lovely shade of light ivory. Detailed with ivory Venice lace in a scallop and floral/leaf design across the front bodice. A light pink silk ribbon is woven through the lace for a gorgeous accent. The romper features a peter pan collar and is designed to fall mid-thigh or shorter depending on her height and proportions. A sash is connected at the bodice sides and ties in back into a bow - not only a beautiful detail but very functional as it helps create a tailored fit on her. Snaps on the inside leg and three buttons on the back bodice make it simple to get her dressed and changed. Add the new Emma linen skirt over the romper to create a stunning and unique baptismal gown. The skirt features a soft elastic waist so you can pull the skirt on and off with ease. Paired with the matching Emma bonnet and booties to complete her look.
- Linen/cotton blend in light ivory
- Shell buttons
- Ivory lace
- Light pink silk ribbon
- Soft elastic waist
- Skirt is 26” long
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Ordered the Emma set for my granddaughter's baptism. It arrived beautifully packaged and the quality matched the price. Lovely fabric and lace. Beautiful detail on all the pieces. A new family heirloom!
I've just received the Emma gown set and it is exquisite! It is a stunning gown, even more beautifull than I expected. Our daughter will look like a princess on her christening day.
This dress was exactly what I was looking for - not over done, but still elegant. Thanks!