Handmade in the USA
The perfect addition to his jumpsuit, the jacket is made with soft 100% white ribbed cotton, a brown vintage grosgrain ribbon and camel and brown plaid ribbon with shell buttons with satin loops completing the outfit. Ideal for a Christening or any very special occasion!
- 100% textured cotton
- Camel and brown plaid ribbon trim
- Vintage Ribbon
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I love this coat's style. It fits my son's personality perfectly. I bought the coat in a bigger size since they no longer had the 12 month size. We plan to take it in. The one thing I was disappointed about was the length of the jacket. I thought it was much long. It seems to be on the short side. I'm actually grateful to have gotten the bigger size because it will sit where I want it, but had it been small or just his size it wouldn't look that great. The material was a bit of a surprise too. For the price I was expecting a more cottony feel. Well, I'm just glad it's not that faux satin mess (not a fan).