Penelope Knit Bonnet & Sweater
Handmade in the USA
The Penelope Knit Sweater is a wonderful addition to your Penelope outfit. Made of 100% knit in ivory. Venice lace trim with floral embroidered lace and pearl buttons. The bonnet also features Venice lace trim all the way around the edge. Soft elastic stretches for a comfortable fit for baby. Ivory silk ribbon ties are a beautiful extra touch. So special and pretty, perfect to keep her warm and it will look gorgeous with any outfit.
- 100% knit acrylic in ivory
- Venice lace
- Soft elastic
- Pearl buttons
- Ivory silk ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
While I have not seen my granddaughter, Milania, wearing this lovely ensemble, it looks beautifully packaged. My daughter-in-law opened the box and took the photo before she took anything out. It will be a momentous occasion when she is christened, more so because this outfit will become a family heirloom.
Used for my 7 week olds baptism. It’s beautiful and very well made. Shipping was very fast as well!
I received the bonnet and sweater this week. I still haven’t used it but the product is very beautiful.
Loved it, so smooth
The Penelope sweater and bonnet complemented the Penelope short dress for our toddler. She’s on the smaller size, but at 2 years old she got the 9-12month size. It was a little short on sleeves, and on body but not too noticeable. The material was very soft. The delicate lace, pearl buttons and details of sweater were BEAUTIFUL!! I wish I could submit photographs of her baptism wearing it. Photographed so well.