Mason Newborn Gown
Handmade in the USA
The Mason Cotton Newborn Gown set was designed to be the perfect coming home outfit for your baby boy. This boys newborn gown is handmade with our soft white pima cotton and trimmed with our adorable Mason plaid linen at the neck, hem, and cuffs. The bodice is a plush white quilted cotton to keep him snuggly warm. Shell buttons at the shoulders and ivory cotton ribbon at the bodice add the finishing touches, unique to our baby clothes. The open skirt is traditional and functional, keeping his toes covered while also making it easy for diaper changes or use as a cute bris outfit.
- 100% white cotton
- 100% white quilted cotton
- blue plaid linen trim
- Ivory cotton ribbon
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA