Joli Fitted Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
The Joli Fitted Bonnet is a contemporary design to pair with her Joli Christening Gown or Joli Romper Dress. Made with a beautiful pink & antique white floral embroidered lace (same lace as dress and gown). Lined with soft 100% pima cotton in white. The white cotton provides a lovely contrast to help show off the beauty of the lace. Blush pink Venice lace adorns the edges of the bonnet. Silk ribbon ties create a perfect fit.
- 100% white pima cotton
- Soft pink & antique white embroidered netting
- Light pink lace
- Silk ribbon ties
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA