Isla Lace Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
This sheer lace bonnet is the perfect accent for any special event or day! Made with the same floral netting lace as the Ella romper dress, using the scalloped edge of the lace to make a lovely frame for baby's face! Silk ribbon ties can be used to secure the bonnet on baby, and a tie on the back can be used to adjust the fit, to make it just right for her!
- Light ivory floral embroidered netting lace
- Ivory Venice lace
- Ivory silk satin ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA