Adeline Newborn Lace Dress or Gown & Bloomers
Designed from our studio in USA and imported
The Adeline Newborn Lace collection is a combination of unexpected details and gorgeous materials that create a one-of-a-kind Christening look! Made with a stunning 100% cotton lace in light ivory, selected by our designer for its soft feel and intricate detailing that makes this dress a standout. The lace features panels with beautiful floral designs and insets. Lined with lightweight and soft rayon. Sheer lace sleeves designed to fall past her elbows. A 100% silk ribbon sash helps create a perfect tailored fit on her and also provides a lovely finish. Fastens in back with elegant shell buttons.
This Lace Baby Dress includes the matching Baby Bloomers which are quite unique! Made with 100% rayon in a wide straight leg with a floral lace hem. They create a beautiful silhouette which can be seen under the lace skirt.
The gown includes the matching bloomers and bonnet.
- 100% cotton lace - light ivory
- Silk sash ribbon ties
- Rayon lining - light ivory
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I bought this Christening gowns from my great granddaughter and it is one of the most beautiful gown I’ve seen, I have been looking for some time and found this website. Thank you so very much for making it so possible for me to provide this gift to her Eleanor Bontemps