Rose Romper Dress
Handmade in the USA
The Rose Christening dress is picture perfect! Made with a lovely light ivory lace in a pattern of delicate tea roses and leaves over a super soft cotton lining and trimmed with silk satin ribbon, to ensure she is as happy and comfortable as she is beautiful! A soft white cotton lining skirt with a romper underneath made in a natural cotton gauze with snaps for easy changes! Secured on the back with pearl buttons and a silk ribbon sash for an easy fit. Designed to fall between her mid-calf and ankle, depending on her height, to allow ease of movement all day! Add one of our flower crown headbands to complete her sweet look!
- Light ivory rose lace
- 100% white cotton lining
- 100% natural cotton gauze
- Silk Ribbon
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I originally wanted to order the Poppy dress; however, it wasn’t in stock. I’m equally happy with this. I also requested a handwritten note. The delivery was super fast! I got this dress, booties, headband and a bib. Can’t wait for her to wear them.
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words about your experience with us! :)