Ian Receiving Blanket
Handmade in the USA
Give him a special blanket to snuggle up with on his big day. The Elijah blanket is made with soft 100% white quilted cotton, one corner is detailed with white grosgrain ribbon for a handsome look. The edges are finished with white silk piping. We offer the option to embroider his name above the corner in silver thread for a personalized touch that he will cherish for years to come. Makes a wonderful baby shower gift, take-me-home blanket, or even for a christening or baptism gift.
- 100% white textured cotton
- White grosgrain ribbon
- Silk piping
- Optional personalization in silver thread
*Personalized items are Final Sale and cannot be returned*
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA