Handmade in the USA
This keepsake baby Christmas outfit, made in a soft, ivory quilt of 100% cotton is perfect for your newborn baby. Woven jacquard ribbon patterned in red and ivory colored heart pattern provides the trim at the waist, adding a touch of festivity to any holiday occasion. The hidden snaps at the legs make diaper changes easy. Shell buttons at shoulders allow for ease getting her into her beautiful baby romper. The pants are gathered at the hem, creating the sweetest bloomer effect and wrapping your baby in warmth. Made to fall about ankle length depending on her height. This newborn Christmas outfit can be paired with matching headband and blanket, or purchased in a gift set with a plush toy in a coordinating ribbon.
- 100% quilted cotton - light ivory
- Natural muslin trim
- Cotton scalloped lace
- Red and ivory holiday heart ribbon
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA