Grayson Newborn Layette
Handmade in the USA
When looking for a newborn coming home gown for boys, comfort and style are essential. The Grayson newborn gown is made with soft pima cotton in grey, and features a plush white quilt bodice that was selected with baby's comfort in mind. The grey linen and white grosgrain ribbon accent along the bodice adds a subtle special detail that is not found in most newborn baby boys outfits. Grey linen trim adds the perfect princely touch. This classic baby gown is as stylish as it is functional-the open skirt design keeps baby covered while also allowing easy diaper changes. It also makes this a perfect bris outfit. Add his newborn baby booties or trendy hat for a complete outfit that is as sweet as he is.
- 100% grey pima cotton
- 100% white quilted cotton
- Grey linen trim
- White grosgrain ribbon
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA