Emma Convertible Skirt & Romper Set
Handmade in the USA
A unique convertible skirt to pull over her Emma bubble romper to create the beautiful look of a one-piece Christening Gown. The Emma convertible skirt has been created with the finest linen in the same lovely shade of light ivory as the Emma romper. A beautiful ivory lace with light pink silk ribbon woven through adorns the waist and bottom hem of the skirt. The same lace details is also found on the bodice of the romper. The skirt is designed to easily attach to the Emma romper with an elastic waist that creates a comfortable and secure fit to wear throughout the Baptism ceremony. The perfect addition to use for her special day and simply remove the skirt to wear the bubble romper alone for a completely different look!
- Linen/cotton blend in light ivory
- Shell buttons
- Ivory lace
- Light pink silk ribbon
- Soft elastic waist
- Skirt is 26” long
- Matching bonnet and accessories sold separately
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
It’s a very clean and cute outfit
Thank you for your review! We hope your little one had a wonderful time on her special day :)
I purchased this set for my god daughters baptism and it’s just perfect. It so cute and delicate. The linen fabric is also great for the summer months.
The gown was very beautiful and excellent tailoring. Unfortunately I washed it and the cotton material looked very worn out and dull. So be careful when you wash. Over all good purchase