Clay Linen Booties
Handmade in the USA
An adorable pair of booties, perfect to compliment any outfit! Made with our soft Clay linen blend and lined in our super soft Natural Ivory French terry cotton for a comfortable and cozy fit. Detailed with petite shell buttons on the toe and an ivory grosgrain ribbon loop tab on the heel add the perfect touch. A soft elastic strap in ivory will help to keep the booties on baby's foot throughout the day!
- Linen/Rayon blend
- 100% French Terry Cotton - Natural Ivory
- Shell Buttons
- Soft Elastic Strap
- Grosgrain Ribbon
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA