Ella Romper Dress
Handmade in the USA
Delicate and darling, the Ella romper dress is made with a detailed flower and vine embroidered netting lace in light ivory with a mini scalloped edge for a classic and vintage style. A sweet flutter sleeve is the perfect accent to the styling of this dress! The skirt is lined is a super soft and light weight cotton that adds an airy flounce to the skirt, while the romper is made in a soft cotton gauze that is super breathable to keep her comfy all day! Features snaps for easy changes. Pair with her matching Ella lace bonnet for flower headband to complete this classic look!
- 100% light ivory cotton gauze
- 100% white cotton lining
- Light ivory floral embroidered netting lace
- Shell buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
This gown is absolutely gorgeous! It fits beautifully. The material, detail and quality are beautiful. I cannot wait for my Goddaughter's Christening.
Ordered the Ella romper gown and headband for my granddaughter’s christening. It is stunning!! Very fast turnaround time from order to receipt of the order. My suggestion is to definitely check the sizing chart for weight and height measurements. My granddaughter is 4 months old and I got her a 9-12 month - fits perfectly based on the sizing chart!
Love this dress
Ella Romper Dress
Fabric was not the quality I expected especially for the price. The seam in the middle of the back ripped about 2 inches after just putting on my daughter the morning of her christening. We made it work but I would not buy again or recommend.
Thank you for feedback! We are so sorry to hear the Ella romper dress did not meet your expectation, that is not the typical feedback we expect to hear for our collections! I can confirm that our designer has taken special care to pick materials with baby's comfort and safety in mind while meeting the very high standard of quality we have for our pieces! We are shocked and surprised to hear the middle seam down the back of the Ell dress ripped when putting on the dress! The Ella is handmade from very delicate materials but we have not had this type of feedback! On the back of all of our dresses and gowns you will find an opening about a few inches long right below the last button :) Our designer does make the back opening longer to allow for more ease of putting the dress on and off of the little one! This bit of extra opening is also helpful to have more access to the chest during the ceremony to place the oil on the chest of your little one. If you would like to contact our customer service team, one of our representatives would be more than happy to help you! You are more than welcome to call us at 253-851-6947, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via the instant chat app available on our website!