Victoria Puff Sleeve Christening Gown & Bonnet
Handmade in the USA
A Baptism gown that is a true work of art. Our Victoria short sleeve gown is handcrafted and beautifully detailed for your baby girl. The soft embroidered ivory floral lace with cording is as elegant as it is comfortable, and its details are enhanced by the beautiful silk underneath. The rich silk Dupioni lining comes in our Vintage Pink Champagne color or ivory for a look that will have your guests thinking it is a family heirloom gown. The traditional length skirt falls well past her toes, and the gorgeous scalloped lace at the hem adds a timeless beauty. A darling floral edge lace and silk trim add depth and richness, while the silk covered buttons at the bodice finish the piece and allow a wonderful fit. Includes her matching Ivory sheer lace bonnet with silk ribbon ties that frames her little face perfectly on her Christening or Baptism day. This is a Baptism gown that will be passed down and appreciated for generations to come.
- 100% Silk Dupioni lining in Vintage Pink Champagne or Ivory
- Ivory embroidered lace with cording
- Ivory silk ribbons
- Silk covered buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
They were so good to me and I will be using me again!
This dress is beautiful - nothing can take away from how perfect it is. I had bought 2 because we had to rescheduled our baptism due to a coivd scare BUT when I returned one, the one my daughter didn't even wear, they sent it back to me with a picture of a VERY small stain that I don't even know how it is possible since we tried it on her once it was tight and then never again and I had to go without a refund. When I e-mailed about the issue I was ignored, not happy about this customer service at all.
Wanted a gown this vintage and elegant for my
First daughter. Came across this shop and fell in LOVE and the pictures do not do the gown JUSTICE! It is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! the detail int the fabric and the lace is phenomenal.
I searched all over trying to find the perfect heirloom Christening gown for my daughter and was so excited when I stumbled across the Victoria puff sleeve Christening gown. The quality and craftsmanship in making this piece was exceptional. I loved the matching bonnet and shoes and the storage options available. I can’t wait to pass it down to my daughter and for her to be able to pass it on for generations to come.