Jessica Silk Dress, Bloomers & Silk Bonnet
Unique vintage touches and attention to detail make this darling Silk Christening Dress Set perfect for her special day. 100% light ivory silk was selected by our designer for its softness, finish and heirloom quality. The light weight of the material is also wonderful because it allows for a flowing skirt that moves so beautifully. An embroidered champagne netting lays across the bodice. The champagne lace is a beautiful contrast to the light silk underneath. Featuring a detailed flower applique in soft pastel shades and added pearl beading, giving the silk baby dress that subtle vintage touch we love. The cute lace puff sleeves are also made of the same embroidered netting featured on the bodice. Fastens in back with shell buttons. Intricate pintucks along the bottom are another beautiful touch that's reminiscent of antique designs. Finished with a gorgeous lace hem and silk sash that ties in back. Not only is the silk sash bow a beautiful addition, it creates a lovely tailored fit on her.
Includes the matching silk baby bloomers and silk fitted bonnet. The bloomers are quite unique! Designed in a wide straight leg style, they create a darling silhouette. Bloomers are designed to fall just below the lace hem of the dress, adding to the overall uniqueness of this stunning Baby Dress Set.
- 9-12mo is the largest size for bonnets. If ordering an 18-24mo dress, 9-12 month bonnet will be included.
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Real Customer Style
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I can’t say enough good things about these outfits. Beautiful quality. Light airy. Beautiful lace and colors. Came eith a hanger which was perfect touch! Love
Absolutely in love. The quality of this garmemt is beyond exceptional. The silk is almost weightless and softer than Ive ever felt a silk to be. The design, the quality, the deatils.. all five stars
The loss of a star, may perhaps be unfair, but is due to that fact that the larger 18 month size comes with a bonnet for a 9 month old. Though I didn't see this when I ordered, as it is quite low down in the product details, they do state it to be the case. They shouldn't pair a useless bonnet with such a beautiful dress, but instead offer a coordinating headband for older baby girls / toddlers.
That aside. Love. Love. Love .. and then Love some more.
This dress was amazing. Beautiful detail and so soft.
My granddaughter, 14 months, loved wearing it. It was as if she knew how beautiful she looked.
The dress was beyond beautiful! The matching bloomer are a perfect match. I also bought the jessica matching shoes that go with this. Everything is perfect. Can't wait for my daughter to wear it. Also the customer service was exceptional, communication was great and shipping process was very efficient and fast. Can't wait to shop more in the future from this side. Just loved everything! Highly recommend for kids special events!!!
Sweet dress! Love the silk, it is soft and is such a pretty and subtle ivory shade, with the lace it creates the perfect antique look!