Fiona Celery Dress & Headband
Handmade in the USA
This heirloom dress is perfect for flower girl dresses, seasonal photo shoots, or as an after christening dress to match the Fiona christening gown. Made to fall mid-calf to ankle length, this dress is designed with celery colored 100% silk dupioni with a light ivory floral organza overlay. The 100% antique white silk dupioni sash ties around the chest to form a pretty bow in back, creating a nearly custom fit. Gathered cap sleeves and pearl buttons on back finish the simple yet elegant style. Includes matching silk ribbon headband.
- 100% dupioni silk in celery
- 100% dupioni silk in antique white
- Embrodiered organza
- Silk ribbon
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
Bought this for my Daughter, she is do due to have her daughter in Aug 2020. Such good quality and beautiful it will surly become an heirloom.
Beautiful dress!!!! They were amazing to work with and helped out so much. Highly recommend them. :)
So beautiful!. Good quality!