Handmade in the USA
The Clementine bonnet is the perfect match to either the gown or dress. Designed with a rich 100% cotton lining and the same gorgeous vintage lace overlay as the gown. Embroidered flower and leaf detail finishes the look and ties with silk ribbon.
- 100% ivory cotton lining
- Floral lace overlay
- Pink flower and green leaf embroidery
- Silk ribbon ties
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
The delivery was on time. The product was excellent. I am very satisfied
The Clementine bonnet fits perfectly with the Courtney Romper dress!
If you are wanting to complete the look in the Clementine gown, I highly recommend this bonnet. Your baby will look like a baby doll! The bonnet is soft and I had no problems with it staying on.
as it looks in the picture! (Victorian style)