Handmade in the USA
The Clementine booties are a must have to match her gown or dress. Designed with rich 100% quilted cotton in light ivory, cotton scalloped lace and embroidered flower adorns the front. Covered in the same lace overlay as the gown.
- 100% quilted cotton in light ivory
- Floral lace overlay
- Cotton scalloped lace edge
- Embroidered flower
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
These are SO cute, I can't even think of a word in the English language to sufficiently convey how precious these booties are. My daughter wore the Clementine gown and booties paired with the Chloe headband - what a beautiful outfit for such a special day. Couldn't have been more thrilled with everything!
its so amazing .. all your products have a Great quality
these are absolutely the most beautiful little booties i have seen. they complete the outfit. the packaging was also well taken care of. everything I ordered came well packed, no complaints with this. no regrets at all to have ordered the complete attire from Christening gowns.com.
These booties were SO adorable but they were just too big for my baby. They wouldn't stay on her little feet (she's 4 months). I snapped a couple quick pictures with them on her but not many shoes fit her, even size 0, so maybe it is just her. I have no regrets in purchasing them but actually her being barefoot just made her bohemian summer look even more perfect.