Tessa Convertible Silk Baptism Gown Set
Handmade in the USA
The perfect addition to make her Tessa silk baby romper into a traditional Baptism gown! The convertible silk Christening skirt slips right over her designer romper and ties with a beautiful silk sash bow in the back, making a gorgeous gown to be worn during her ceremony, and then easily removed so she can wear just the romper for her after Christening party. Two outfits in one! The skirt is detailed with an embroidered lace piece and pink champagne silk sash to compliment the baby jumpsuit, but the body of the skirt is ivory, making it church appropriate. The romper is a beautiful vintage shade of pink champagne, with detailed embroidered lace bodice and pearl button closure in the back. Made to fall mid-thigh to knee length depending on her height. This set also includes her fitted ivory silk bonnet to complete the look that will be cherished for generations. Classic!
- 100% silk dupioni
- Ivory and Champagne embroidered lace
- Romper is Pink Champagne in color, Skirt and Bonnet are light Ivory.
- Skirts are One-Size and will stretch to fit your little one! 3-6mo and 6-9mo gown sets will come with Medium Bonnet, and 9-12mo and 18-24mo will come with Large bonnet.
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I was very nervous spending $300 dollars on a Baptism dress online. Especially not being able to touch and really see the quality. Baby Beau and Belle did not disappoint! The dress was Stunning. Absolutely Beautiful!!!!! Even the quality of the silk was great! Highly recommend this company.