Victoria Lace Christening Booties
Handmade in the USA
The perfect lace booties for your baby girl! The Victoria booties are made with the same beautiful ivory embroidered lace as her Victoria Christening Gown, and lined with silk dupioni. Floral edge lace around her ankle adds a cute detail, but the best part of these booties are the ivory silk ribbon ties that wrap around her ankle to not only add an adorable bow in front, but also keep her gorgeous booties on her wriggling toes. Perfect to match with her Victoria Baptism pieces, or a wonderful match to any christening or baptism outfit.
- Ivory embroidered lace
- Ivory Edge lace
- Silk Dupioni lining
- Silk Ribbon ties in Ivory
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
They are lovely shoes, they looked divine on our daughter's little feet and the size corresponds very well to the measurement chart.
I added my previous review thinking it was for the dress until I realized it's for the booties. They just compliment the already gorgeous baptism gown so well. Beautifully made. Love love them.
I cannot wait for my baby girl to wear this. It's our second baptism dress from BB&B. The booties complete an already gorgeous gown. Couldn't be happier.
Delicate races are amazing.
Well made baby booties.
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA