Fiona Lavender Dress & Headband
Handmade in the USA
This heirloom dress is perfect for flower girl dresses and seasonal photo shoots. Made to fall mid-calf to ankle length, this dress is designed with lavender colored 100% silk dupioni with a light ivory floral organza overlay. The 100% antique white silk dupioni sash ties around the chest to form a pretty bow in back, creating a nearly custom fit. Gathered cap sleeves and pearl buttons on back finish the simple yet elegant style. Includes matching silk ribbon headband.
- 100% dupioni silk in lavender
- 100% dupioni silk in antique white
- Embroidered organza
- Silk ribbon
- Pearl buttons
Details & Care
- All of our items are made with delicate raw silks, cottons, linens, and ribbons, which have not been chemically treated
- We highly recommend dry-cleaning all of our items after wear to help keep the materials in their original shape, texture and color
- We do not recommend using water to clean pieces made with silk, as it will affect the color and texture of the material, as well as cause the material to lose its natural sheen
- If you choose to hand wash your cotton items, use a very mild detergent and rinse items well. Keep in mind that water, heat and detergents can affect the shape, texture and color of the items and materials. Hang garments to dry, but avoid direct sunlight as this can discolor the materials
Heirlooms Made in the USA
Our emphasis on finding the softest and highest quality materials for the little one wearing them, along with superior craftsmanship, creates outfits that are not only worn for one day - they are cherished and passed down for years to come.
Made in the USA
You Might Also Like
I fell in love with this dress ever since I spot it out... The details are just so gorgeous...It's such a beautiful dress and I am pleased... And I kno my daughter will look gorgeous on her special day!!!